To add a learning journal:
- Make sure you have logged-in
- Click on the link below for the correct week for your learning journal; e.g., "Week 03 Learning journals - 2014"
- Click Create → Page
- Give it a meaningful title like "Things I wish I knew before starting this course"
- Write (or paste-in) your journal entry
- Add labels to your new page, that include the year, week-number, and the word journal. For example, "journal 2014 week06" (without the quotation marks).
When entering week-numbers please use 01, 02, etc.
That is to say:
week03 .. and so on
The labels are really important, as they organise the pages (learning journals) you create so that they can be easily found.