1. Go to https://iam.auckland.ac.nz/identity and enter the generic UPI and password
2. At the page below select other services You will be directed to the page below. Select other services and change password. Suggest using the format Use a format that is easy to remember, e.g., Melbourne*RWH
3. Go to REDCap and enter the UPI and new password.
4. This will direct you to a REDCap user information window. Enter the UPI and new password again, and then enter a contact email address (Use study use the study email address).
5. Verify REDCap access by accepting the link in the email to sent to the study address.
I’ve done the first one. Repeat steps 1-5 for the other UPIs. Close the browser after each use.
Let me know once they have all been verified and I will add these accounts to the project and Once the accounts have been verified, add them to the project in user rights and assign data access groups, as appropriate.
Close the browser after each use.