REDCap support is provided only to users of the CCRH. Non-CCRH users should contact the administrator of the FHMS REDCap instance.
- University staff and students:
- Create access to REDCap by logging on with your UPI at the following link: https://redcap.liggins.auckland.ac.nz/
- Send your UPI to email@example.com so that you can be added to the project
2. If you don't have a UPI, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain access.
- University staff and students: send your UPI to email@example.com so that you can be added to the project.
- Non-university personnel can sign up for a university user account at https://iam.auckland.ac.nz/identity. Click "register for new account". When you receive your UPI send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can add you to the project.
FMHS instance: https://redcap.fmhs.auckland.ac.nz
To change a password go to https://iam.auckland.ac.nz/password/change