ea2009: Actionable Architecture
ea2009 is the 2009 instance of the CAUDIT Enterprise Architecture in Higher Education Symposium, to be held at The University of Auckland on 23, 24, 25 November 2009.
The CAUDIT Enterprise Architecture in Higher Education Symposium brings enterprise architecture stakeholders together from Australian and New Zealand higher-education institutions. The Symposium provides it attendees with opportunities to:
- showcase and see good practice and progress in enterprise in the higher education sector
- gain a snapshot of enterprise architecture in Australasian higher education
- share and debate tactics and programs that have proven effective
- network with people sharing similar interests from different perspectives
- collaborate and support each other with respect to enterprise architecture into the future
On the ground in Auckland, all the ea2009 activities are occurring within a small area based in and around the City Campus at The University of Auckland. The map available by following the link below will show the Symposium venues at the "ea2009 Symposium Map" at Google Maps:
Special rates have been arranged for Symposium attendees at a three quality local hotels: refer to ea2009 Accommodation for details.
The closing date for presentation proposals passed on 11 September 2009, and biographies of the presenters will be posted to ea2009 Presenters as they become available during the finalisation of the schedule.
There are still opportunities to be involved directly in ea2009! Please contact jeff kennedy if you would like to be involved as:
- sitting as a member of the panel discussion team
- presenting of a Pecha-Kucha-style twenty-slides-in-five-minutes overview of the enterprise architecture at your institution
- facilitating a Birds-of-a-Feather session
ea2009 is taking place on 23, 24, and 25 November 2009 — emerging details of the schedule are available in the ea2009 Schedule section of this site.
- 2018, Curtin
- 2017, QUT, Starting With The University, https://www.eainhe.edu.au/2017-programme-overview
- 2016, Deakin University, Architecture Delivered: Creating value for Higher Education with agile architecture
- 2015, Monash University, Working Together
- 2014, The University of Sydney, Connect The World
- 2013, The University of Melbourne, Predicting the Play
- 2012, Auckland University of Technology, The Many Faces of EA
- 2011, The University of Western Australia, How Enterprise Architecture can support Research across the University sector; Building your Enterprise Architecture Maturity; and Organisational Change: Enterprise Architecture and transformational projects.
- 2010, Monash University, EA: Evolution or Intelligent Design?
- 2009, The University of Auckland, Actionable Architecture
- 2008, La Trobe University, Practical Outcomes
- 2007, University of Canberra
- 2006, Charles Sturt University
All sessions for ea2009 will be held at The University of Auckland Business School in the Owen G Glenn Building, 12 Grafton Road, Auckland City.
- ea2009 is on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ea2009
- CAUDIT = Council of Australian University Directors of Information Technology, caudit.edu.au
- jeff kennedy, ITS Enterprise Architecture, The University of Auckland, email@example.com, +6421446049