Refund Process: 

  • Masters/PHD students need to contact Staff Service Centre for lodging printing issues( credit request)
  • Undergraduates/students need to contact Staff (subject to location) who can lodge a request on their behalf for Printing issues- credit
    Staff can be Creative IT/ CAI Student Centre 

Below details will be helpful to lodge a Printing credit request which can be forwarded to ITS L2 Operations team to process the credit


User's Information



Email Address


Contact Number


Date & Time


Building/Room Number


Serial Number


Document Type


Pages not printed


Colour or B/W


Duplex/Double Sided


Credit Amount



Further information on Top Up and Refund:

#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))
  • No labels