The learning journal you submit this week (week 11) should address your learning from the previous week (i.e., week 10)
- Make sure you have logged-in
- Make sure you are in the right place for the week the learning journal is due
- Click Create → Page
- Give it a meaningful title like "Things I wish I knew before starting this course"
- Write (or paste-in) your journal entry
- Add labels to your new page, that include the year, week-number, and the word journal. For example, "journal 2015 week11" (without the quotation marks).