Welcome to the Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) Portal
This portal aggregates a range of information, links and resources related to delivery of the BPharm to make it easily available to staff, students and contributors to the BPharm programme.
To open any of these links in a new tab or new window: right click the link with your mouse (or Control-click in Windows or Command-click in Mac OS X).
Please note: this site is optimised for use with Firefox, Safari, and Chrome browsers.
- BPharm COVID Playbook for Sem 2 2021, PVCE approved 29 July
- BPharm COVID Playbook for Sem 1 2021, DVCA approved 2 March
- Guidance from MOH about four levels of contact and actions to take at 2 March 2021
- Screening protocols for oncampus BPharm sessions as at 4 March 2021
- Powerpoint update 5 March 2021 from Academic Director for all BPharm students and staff
NOTE SINCE TIME OF APPROVAL OF BPHARM COVID PLAYBOOK FOR SEMESTER 2 ON 29 JULY COVID
DELTA VARIANT HAS BROUGHT CHANGES FROM THE TERTIARY EDUCATION
COMMISSION DUE TO GUIDANCE FROM MINISTRY OF HEALTH.
AS AT 8 SEPTEMBER NO ONSITE TEACHING OR ASSESSMENTS WOULD BE
ALLOWED AT LEVEL 3. FURTHER DETAILS ARE BEING WORKED THROUGH
CURRENTLY ABOUT WHAT LEVEL 2 AND 3 ACCESS ONSITE WILL BE.
Recent space activity